- About Nha Trang Simple Traffic Laws
- hi guys! thanks to visit our website and hope you have a good day. this post will help you how to learn the nha trang traffic law and some tips to control the motorbike, we hope this information will be helpful for you if you had a plan to visit nha trang.
- If you want to rent a scooter/motorbike to discover the city by yourself, you need to noted some rules below:
- 1. The Motorbike rental services:
- There are not hard to rent a motorbike at your hotel or finding some motorbike rental company on your phone. You can find it on tripadvisor or google map and book it via email or messenger them, they’ll bring the motorbike to your place with 2 helmets for free. A good company services will give you a good motorbike with the same price, before you get the bike, they will tell you some notice to drive, how to be safe, traffic rules in the city and how to pass it if you got trouble with the police.
you can try to to drive it first and if you have feel uncomforable with it, you can cancel it with no fee, actually we did not want to get a teriable motorbike and pay for it! And then you will have a deal contact with the owner! that’s it.
- 2. Nha Trang Simple Traffic Laws
- you must only ride the motorbike in accordance with the Vietnam traffic road laws application in a skilful and sensible way
– alway wear helmet when you driving
– stop at the traffic lights
– speed control standard: speed at least 40km/hour
– Never drive the motorbike when you’re drunk
– One way road warning: Hung Vuong str, Biet Thu Str, Nguyen Thien Thuat Str, Quan Quang Khai Str, Tue Tinh str, Ngo Gia Tu str, Nguyen Trai str, Hoang Van Thu str.
– More than 3 adults on a motorbike.
– Do not parking the motorbike under the street, you must to park the motorbike the parking area with a secutity staff and card number.
- VIET CORAL TOURIST NHA TRANG
- Add:114/23 Hoang Hoa Tham str, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City – Khanh Hoa Province , Vietnam
- Tel: (+84 258) 3527122 – (+84 258) 3525143
- Email: email@example.com | skype: vietcoral.tourist
- Viber/Line/WhatsApp/Imess/Wechat: Denis +8477 955 4546 – Luna +8490 235 4470